Article 1 - [Purpose]
These Terms and Conditions are intended to establish the terms, conditions and procedures for payment of the proceeds earned by the Developer through the PUNKLAND Platform (hereinafter referred to as “PUNKLAND”) operated by SUPERCAT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
Article 2 - [Definition of Terms]
The following terms and conditions apply to the PUNKLAND Monetization Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- “Revenue Payment” means currency and CUBE used in PUNKLAND paid out in real currency.
- “CUBE” means the virtual money used as the currency in PUNKLAND.
Article 9 - [Limitation on Use of Services]
The Company may limit the use of the Service remove or revoke a Game Account and PUNKLAND ID or SUPERCAT Member ID as a response to any of the following:
- Hacking or other actions that impose on the system
- Transferring or selling rights to the CUBE service to a third party
- Forgery, alteration, theft, or illegal acquisition within the CUBE payment system
Article 10 - [Suspension of service provision]
The Company may suspend Service in any of the following cases:
- Unavoidable Service equipment expansion, construction, etc.
- When a telecommunications carrier as described in the Telecommunication Business Act has suspended telecommunication services
- In case of other force majeure
- The Company may limit or suspend all or part of the Service in case of national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or service Utilization congestion.